Community-Based Tourism in Bariloche ASK FOR YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
FromUS$ 280 per person
This program includes the visit to a network of farmers and rural families located near Bariloche in a circuit that passes through a transition zone between the forest and the Andean-Patagonian steppe.
Enjoy the local culture and take a guided hike accompanied by people from the village; participate in typical rural activities such as weaving on the loom and the preparation of local food.
You will get a genuine cultural exchange with local people to learn about their daily activities and lifestyle. Accommodation is in rustic cottages or homestay depending on travel dates.
• Private transfer from Bariloche to the community.
• 2 nights’ accommodation in rustic rural posada or homestays.
• Meals: 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch (excluding drinks), 1 dinner (excluding drinks).
• A guided tour during the day.
• Participate in daily rural activities (to be confirmed depending on travel dates).