Península Valdés Wildlife Tour ASK FOR YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
FromUS$ 599 per person
Visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site and take a whales watching navigation. The tour also includes wildlife watching such as “toninas” (bottlenose dolphin), penguins at Punta Tombo reserve, sea lions, sea elephants and a wide variety of birds.
The program includes 3 nights in the city of Puerto Madryn and 1 night in the small town of Puerto Pirámides, in the Peninsula Valdes reserve itself, to appreciate the beauty of the place and connect with nature. The activities included are whales watching (from June to December), visit to Punta Tombo penguin reserve and toninas watching at Rawson Port (subject to weather conditions). It also includes a half day excursion to visit a colony of sea elephants.
• Airport transfers by shared vehicle (Trelew Airport / hotel / Trelew Airport).
• 3 nights’ accommodation in Puerto Madryn, standard category hotel (3*).
• 1 night’ accommodation in Puerto Pirámides at Ecolodge.
• Breakfast at the hotels.
• Group excursions with bilingual guide (Spanish / English) as per details:
- Península Valdés and whales watching (navigation).
- Punta Tombo Penguin reserve.
- Punta Ninfas, sea elephants reserve (half day tour).
• Entrance fee to Península Valdés and Punta Tombo reserves.