Iguazú Falls & Jungle Experience ASK FOR YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
FromUS$ 590 per person
This tour combines the beauty of the Iguassu Falls with an exploration of the jungle to discover the wild side of the Misiones province.
Iguassu Falls, considered one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” are the main attraction of this tour. Visit the Argentinean and Brazilian side of the falls and take a boat ride to the Devil’s Throat circuit. Take a transfer to the small community of Andresito, located about 100km from the city. Upon arrival, meet the owners of the natural reserve. For the more adventurous, there is the possibility of a night walk to observe owls and other animals impossible to see during the day. It is a unique experience that will awaken all your senses. Participate in day hikes along with a naturalist guide and take a canoe ride to observe capybaras, herons and other birds. Accommodation is in rustic cabins.
• Airport transfers by private car (Puerto Iguazú Airport / hotel / Airport).
• 2 nights’ accommodation in standard hotel (3*).
• Meals: 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches y 2 dinners.
• Group tour Argentine side of the falls with bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
• Group tour Brazilian side of the falls with bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
• Great Adventure tour: motor-boat ride along 6kms + 2kms of rapids.
• Transfer by private car to the nature reserve (Andresito area) and return to Puerto Iguazú.
• 2 nights’ accommodation in rustic cabins in the jungle.
• Night walk, canoeing and jungle trekking with naturalist guide.