Living Memory Tour in Buenos Aires ASK FOR YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
FromUS$ 515 per person
Memoria Despierta (Awake Memory) is a tour that passes through the historical and social memory of the last military dictatorship that Argentina suffered, between 1976 and 1983.
The tour approach us to the living descriptions of the main characters that suffered the deepest terror produced by the dictatorship.
We will be able to meet the ex-political prisoners, children of disappeared, ex Malvinas War soldiers who will embrace us with their experiences. Discover the prints in the memory space, the artistic representations, the fight with human rights that still resist and claim: Abuelas de Plaza de Mayo, Madres de Plaza de Mayo and Ex Combatientes de la Guerra de Malvinas (Grandmothers, Mothers and ex-soldiers)
This tour includes:
• Transfer IN-OUT: Airport-Hotel-Airport
• Transfers to activities
• 3 nights of accommodation in base double or triple, with breakfast
• Gastronomy: when indicated, without drinks
• English-speaking tour guides and specialists in each site
• Mater Sustentable guide
• Emergency number 24 hours
Ask for extended programs and small groups tours