Patagonia, Beginning & End ASK FOR YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
FromUS$ 730 per person
This tour combines the highlights of Patagonia: the End of the World city, Ushuaia, and the immensity of the glaciers in El Calafate.
Ushuaia, the most southern city in the world, has long summer days to explore the city and its surroundings: the tour includes a visit to the Harberton Ranch and the Penguin Island, half day tour in the National Park Tierra del Fuego and sailboat navigation on the Beagle Channel with the possibility to descend on an island. El Calafate: visit to Los Glaciares National Park with access to the gateways to appreciate the immensity of the Perito Moreno glacier; navigation on the South Arm of Lake Argentino and walk on the ice (minitrekking). Optional: Kayak in the area of the Upsala Glacier.
• Airport transfers by shared car (Ushuaia Airport / hotel / Airport).
• Airport transfers by shared car (El Calafate Airport / hotel / Airport).
• 3 nights’ accommodation in Ushuaia, standard category hotel (3*).
• 2 nights’ accommodation in El Calafate, standard category hotel (3*).
• Breakfast at hotels.
• Group excursions with bilingual guide (Spanish / English) as per details:
- Harberton Ranch and navigation to Martillo Island to visit a penguin colony.
- Tierra del Fuego National Park (half day tour).
- Sailboat navigation on the Beagle Channel + hiking in “H” Island.
- Moreno glacier navigation and walk on the ice (minitrekking) Includes equipment.
• Entrance fee to Estancia Harberton, Tierra del Fuego NP and Los Glaciares NP.